Search My Blog

Get To Know Me | 20 Questions



0 comments

Now I'm one of those really nosey people who adores finding out more about others and the blogs I read. So I figured, that if any of you are anything like me you may perhaps enjoy a little nosey, finding out more about who I am...

1. Are you named after anyone?
Nope, my parents just liked the name. I think their was a relative on my Grampa's side called Josephine, but my parents didn't find out about her until after I was born

2. When was the last time you cried?
I honestly can't remember! Which is definitely a good thing, life has been good to me lately

3. Do you have kids?
Not at the minute, thank goodness!

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
I'd like to think so. I think once you get to know me I am a very loyal friend (and I'd like to think good fun too!) But I think I can be quite difficult to get to know, I'm very guarded and not open about a lot of things, which I think can make people perceive me as stuck-up when they first meet me. Really i'm just very shy

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
An awful lot. Most of what I say is sarcastic, not in a mean or nasty way though! I just use a lot of dark humour

6. Will you ever Bungee Jump?
It's really never appealed to me. I love things that get te adrenaline pumping, but bungee jumping has never appealed to me... I love the idea of a sky dive though


7. What's your favorite cereal?
Not big on cereal. I love a nice bowl of Cinnamon porridge though in the winter, and fruit/cereal bars in the summer

8. What's the first thing you notice about people?
 Clothes, Hair and General appearance

9. What is your eye colour?
They change colour, which usually impresses people. They vary from Brown-Hazel-Green and sometimes even look a goldish yelllow in different lights


10. Scary movie or happy endings?
I don't like scary movies. At all. Eeeek, I just don't see the point in feeling petrified for a full hour or more. I like to relax. But I also don't like happy endings if they are really cheesey and clichéd. I love true stories, or films that make you sit up and think when they finish

11. Favorite smells?
Most foods! I hate the smell of freshly cut grass (reminds me of hayfever!) and petrol, which I feel would be common favourites. I love clean sheets, and freshly baked cakes. If anyone has ever smelt a newborn (or very young) puppy, they will know they have a really distinctive and just adorable smell. If you haven't then i'm sure you will be thinking me incredibly strange. but honestly. they have such an adorable smell, it makes you feel like you've been hugged from the inside!

12. Summer or winter?
Summer when its Winter and Winter when its summer! I can't say I particularly like either. Summer is just too hot for me (gee what a moaner!) and Winter is so dark and bleak. I'm much more of an Autumn/Spring person, the in between seasons

13. Computer or television?
Well, I do love my laptop and you can watch TV on them as well nowerdays. But there is something nice about snuggling down on the sofa to watch a programme on the TV

14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?
Probably North America when I was around about 5, thats been the only time I have ventured out of Europe!

15. Do you have any special talents?
Not really, I can do some weird thing with my mouth where I can make dolphin clicks. Which is often called out by people who try to get me to perform it to every new person I meet.. My hands are also hypermobile so are pretty bendy, I can push all my fingers in and out of their sockets (which freaks people out) and my thumbs bend unusually far backwards! 

16. Where were you born?
Essex, England. An Essex girl born and bred!

17. What are your hobbies?
Reading, Baking, Horse-riding, Walking, Photography, Eating..

18. Do you have any pets?
One gorgeous horse named Ebony. Might not count as a pet to some people, but she's such a giant puppy i'm pretty sure she qualifies.

19. Favorite movie?
I love Into The Wild , I think the cinematography is breathtaking, the acting is astounding and I just adore the story of Christopher McCandless and find it so inspiring.
Other favourites would have to be Brokeback Mountain, Atonement and Gladiator. Though I could literally go on and recommend a page long list of films

20. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, One brother who is two years older than me


0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post
Powered by Blogger.