Search My Blog

Dove Nourishing Oil Care Range



6 comments
Like most of the population, the thought of putting any hair product containing the world 'oil' onto my easily-greasy/hormonal/teenage hair fills me with fear... But fear not..
My hair is very long, and because of this any natural oils that keep my roots looking healthy and nourished never seem to make it down to the deepest depths of my ends. Because of that they can tend to look a bit dry, frazzled and lacking in love. Introduce the new Nourishing Oil Care range from Dove. All my prayers have been answered.

I don't think I have ever fallen quite so heavily for a hair-care range as I have done for these. This has blown any Aussie 3 Minute Miracle out of the water.. Seriously, I don't think I need ever use it again. 
Somehow the marvelous blend of oils in these shampoo's seem settle my grease-ball of a mane, meaning my hair lasts a whole day longer.. and condition my hair to within an inch of its life. My hair has never felt so soft, smooth and healthy. I really mean it. That's all just using the regular conditioner however I have heard even greater reviews about the DovNourishing Oil Care Express Treatment Conditioner  which I am definitely going to try and pick up once I run out of the regular conditioner (though I feel the word regular doesn't give this product its dues, its still a fantastic conditioner. The best I have tried thus far!)
The Spray in Conditioner and care spray is lovely to spray into either damp or dry hair to add a little something back to those dry ends, leave it silky smooth and heavenly scented (seriously. the smell on this.. I read someone saying they would wear it as a perfume and it really is true. Its divine). This is going to be ideal throughout the Summer, by the pool and on the beach. When the heat and Salt water can leave ends looking dry and neglected. A simple spray and leave in will leave them protected and treated. With your nostrils getting a little treat at the same time. 
Whats not to love!




Has anyone else tried this range?
Do you love it as much as me?

6 comments:

Fernanda at: 7 August 2013 at 16:36 said...

I didn't know there was a full range of this, I love the hair mask! This is such an amazing bargain. Thanks for the review, I will definitely be picking this up! Great post, btw, great pictures too. JUst started following you! xx

ferdies-place.blogspot.com

Josie at: 7 August 2013 at 23:50 said...

Thanks, I think I'm in love with it. Haven't seen the hair mask before, but will definitely look out for it.
Thanks for following!
x

WhingingNinja at: 8 August 2013 at 00:46 said...

ooh am gonna try this range thanks!
http://meforless.blogspot.com.au/

Josie at: 8 August 2013 at 00:46 said...

No worries, I hope you like it as much as I do!
x

Abby at: 8 August 2013 at 01:38 said...

I've read a little about this collection and I'm really interested to try it! Need to pick up everything and the hair masque too! xx

Abby | Beauty and a Blogger

Josie at: 8 August 2013 at 11:51 said...

I hope you like it when you try it out, let me know what you thought of it!
x

Post a Comment

newer post older post
Powered by Blogger.