Search My Blog

Review | Palmers Cocoa Butter Original Moisturizing Lip Balm



0 comments
 Now I have had this knocking around room for years. So long I dare not say. But for most of those years it has been knocking round, neglected and unloved..
Until now.
This lip balm, does what it says on the tube. It really does.
With this summer sunshine its vital that we protect ourselves with SPF, and our lips are no exception. (Having experienced burnt lips myself, its not nice - ouchheeeee )
This claims to be a skin protectant and sunscreen in once, preventing and protecting chapped, cracked or wind-burned lips. Ideal for folks like me who are outside in the elements for the majority of the day. It's a tiny size, ideal for putting in a pocket (also ideal for losing..). It comes in a wind up stick, ideal for hygiene meaning you don't need to wash your hands to apply. The fact its clear means needs no mirror to apply either, just smear it on and you're good to go. No fuss.
It also has the delightful Cocoa Butter scent that most Palmers products have, the lip balm being no exception. However its a love it or hate it kind of scent, and fortunately I love it.
I'll definitely be taking this on holiday with me to save my lips and if any of you want to you can pick it up from most Supermarkets, Pharmacy's and Drugstores for just under £2. Perfect.

Do any of you have a lip balm that you swear by in the summer months?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post
Powered by Blogger.