Search My Blog

NOTD | Revlon's Cloud



0 comments
Today's nail of the day is this gorgeous colour by Revlon, which I picked up from Fragrance Direct just the other day. I mainly bought it because I am often one to avoid Revlon polishes, considering them too pricey for a cheaper brands girl like me.

They retail for around £5.99 and I managed to pick up this gorgeous and on trend shade for just 99p - bargain! (I've even heard of people finding it in their local poundland stores!)
The colour is a gorgeous pale lilac/periwinkle blue, the pictures do it no justice, and nor does the name 'Cloud' which makes me think of a dreary-dismal day.
After reading reviews on line, I found that some people were having trouble with the formula being difficult, however I experienced none of these problems. The colour does need two to three coats to build up a nice intensity but that's as to be expected with the more pastel shades. 
It is very quick drying as advertised, and the time you save with its fast-drying powers you can always use to plop on another coat - No bother!
It comes with what can only be described as a regular brush - nothing new and exciting, but it does the job, and I certainly think this is a gorgeous colour that will look fabulous this Spring/Summer with a nice tan and equally charming on very pale skin!
Has anyone else tried this colour, what are your views on the formula?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post
Powered by Blogger.